What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
5. To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc)
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Personally Identifiable Information includes, but is not limited to: (i) ‘Contact Data’ (such as your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email
address), (ii) ‘Financial Data’ (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), (iii) ‘Demographic Data’ (such as your zip code), and (iv) other ‘Medical Information’ (such as your pet’s medical documents and medical information uploaded to the site). This Personally Identifiable Information is necessary to generate the products and services created by our Animalcare Veterinary Services Limited website.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. In this case, you may be able to visit the web site, and browse blog postings and educational materials; however, we cannot process an order without such information.
If you do not wish to receive information and/or promotional materials from Animalcare Veterinary Services Limited, you may select the appropriate ‘opt-out’ at the time you create your account or may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any one of the promotions or other materials we send to you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Please email………… to contact Animalcare Veterinary Services Limited website administrators if you should have any questions.